Here’s what to expect on your first visit to the Lantern Skin Studio!
- On your first appointment, you will complete a confidential consultation card. This information will allow me to determine the best treatments for your skin and ensure that you do not have any conditions that cause professional skin treatments to be inappropriate for your skin.
- A comfortable, cotton velour spa wrap will be provided for you to wear during your treatment – along with some super comfy Yeah Baby! flip flops.
- If you have questions about the quality and effectiveness of your current skin care regimen, feel free to bring your products along with you.
- When possible, come to your appointment makeup free. This isn’t always possible, but it’s a great time-saver and will reduce the time required to cleanse your skin – allowing for longer corrective treatment times.
- If you notice a “please do not disturb” sign on my door, I am finishing up with another guest and will be with you as soon as possible. Please have a seat in the waiting area.
Late arrivals of 5 minutes or more may require rescheduling. If you know that you will be late for your appointment, please call 615.625.2155 to determine if rescheduling is necessary.
When arriving late for appointments, please understand that your appointment must still be completed as scheduled in order to provide timely service to other pre-scheduled guests.
Full payment of scheduled services is applicable for late arrivals.
Payment and Cancellations
Payments may be made by Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Cancellations should be made 24 hours in advance.
If cancelling less than 24 hours in advance, future appointments will require a credit card for reservation.
Gift certificates, daily deal vouchers, and package services are all subject to forfeiture if failing to provide 24 hour cancellation notice.
When a card is used to reserve an appointment, failure to cancel within 24 hours prior to reservation will result in the full charge of the service being billed to the credit card.
Hours of Operation
Reservations are By Appointment Only. To ensure you reserve the time best for you, please try to make reservations 2 weeks in advance of your desired appointment time. Same day appointments are rarely available. Evenings and Saturday appointments are available on a first-to-book basis.
When you reserve your appointment, it is important that you highlight any health conditions, allergies, medications or injuries that might affect your ability to receive spa treatments.
If you are or may be pregnant, please discuss this upon reserving your appointment. Some treatments are not recommended during pregnancy.
It is recommended that children under the age of 14 do not receive spa treatments. Teens under the age of 18 will require a signed parental consent form to receive services.
Children are a gift from Heaven, and I want them to be safe and sound! Due to the nature of clinical skin care equipment, hot wax pots, etc., it is requested that children are not brought along to appointments.